Important Information:  High School Students with Disabilities Leaving School! If your child is leaving high school and was enrolled in special education services, he or she may immediately be eligible for services funded by a program called the Support Services Medicaid Waiver.  For information about the Waiver and how you can apply; from the Family and Social Services Administration click here and for information from the ARC of Indiana click here .

Transition Coordinators for G.L.A.S.S. are:  Peggy Hege and Tonya Grimm.

tansition manul pic
Transition Manual 2016